Why Choose Compass Homes?
Compass Homes offers exceptional customer service by:
- Educating buyers about “on your land” building and the home construction process and invite them to be active participants in the building of their own home.
- Offering “on your land” site assessments to determine suitability for building before the contract is signed
- Conducting a thorough pre construction home buyer assessment of family and individual needs and lifestyle considerations
- Offering a library of flexible home plans and options that meet the individual needs of the family
- Keeping buyers informed of construction schedules by using the Builder Trend password protected customer portal
- Responding quickly to any customer calls, texts, or emails
- Having the home ready for inspection well before the scheduled closing date
- Having a minimal pre final punch list
- Completing as many final punch list items as possible before move in
- Being willing to accept warranty responsibilities and complete repairs as quickly as possible.
Compass Homes is about quality. We use the "Zip System" in the construction of our homes instead of house wrap or felt. This is an innovative structural wall system with an integrated water resistant and air barrier. It is a high quality energy system that results in higher energy efficiency and provides built in protection against air leaks and moisture. We take pride in the quality of every home we build. And our available LP Tech Shield is a radiant barrier sheathing which reduces attic temperatures as much as 30' degrees (F) and reduces monthly air conditioning bills as much as 17%.
Compass Homes offers a one-year warranty on all its homes. Two follow up phone calls are made at six months and eleven months to homeowners after move-in to arrange any needed warranty repairs. In addition, a 2-10 Home builders Warranty is offered to homeowners, providing industry-leading coverage on the structure for 10 years.
Compass Homes recognizes that developing a strong network with REALTORS® in Madison, Morgan, Marshall, Jackson, and Limestone counties of North Alabama is critical to our success.
We welcome REALTORS® to schedule a visit at our Design Center to learn more about how “on your land” building works. You can also invite our sales team to visit your office to learn how we can work together to build a home on your client’s land. Contact us to find out more about our referral policy as well as upcoming events and “on your land” home building training opportunities.