It’s that time of year again. The air is getting colder, the days are getting shorter, and Compass Homes is updating their Design Center for the new year. So in respect to 2015, let’s have a look back at the most popular interior choices from this past year (from Compass Homes Design Center).
10. Transom Windows- Gives a Farm House feel, adds light but doesn’t take away any privacy.
9. White Cabinets- The upgraded cost is definitely worth the light these cabinets add to a kitchen.
8. Berber Carpet- Shows fewer footprints, but is a little more expensive than traditional carpets. Comes in varying patterns and classic neutral colors.
7. Delta Arabella Kitchen Faucet- Pulls down, adds a focal point, classic look.
6. Statement Pendants in Entryway- An easy way for front door visitors to see your design aesthetic without touring your home.
5. Subway Tile- Beautiful and easy to clean. We hope this trend is here to stay.
4. Crown Molding Upgrades- A great way to add a traditional touch
3. Staggered Cabinets- Gives more depth to a kitchen and is an easy way to add storage.
2. Azul Plantino Granite- The perfect mix of 2015 design trends: grey and blue hues, durability.
1. Vinyl Plank- Sturdy, practical, pretty. This flooring has the best of both worlds- wood look and feel, scratch resistant.